Sunday, August 28, 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On



I bought a forty pound bag of salt crystals for the water softener. I don't have a water softener...
Why would I do such a thing?

Because it clears the energy. It grounds. You take them to hotel rooms (the pellets), they absorb the negative energy and when they are full, you throw them away. As a light worker, you can feel it. Right now they are about two meters away from me. All of them. It feels good. All it takes are a few to clear a space.

A lot of changes are happening in life. In the world. I am mindful that newspapers sell newspapers to survive, and news programs seek ratings for their own survival. It is not for the benefit of me, the slant by which it is presented.

Disconnect from that which makes you panic, or are afraid. Seek love and harmony and nature.

You can also buy salt pellets.

Have a good day, my friends.
I am so very thankful for a second day off. I have not had a full weekend off (Friday night, Saturday and Sunday) in a long time. I look to enjoy it.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc