Saturday, September 8, 2012

The 9-9 Portal and You



Today is one in a series of important dates in the year: 1-1, 2-2,  3-3, 4-4, 5-5, 6-6, 7-7, 8-8,  9-9, 10-10, 11-11, and 12-12. According to Kauilapele, the 9-9 date is a big one, the opening of a portal to an increased level of consciousness, here is the link to his site: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/the-9-9-window-9-6-through-9-12-2012-and-the-mission/

You can participate in the 9-9 portal too. All you need to do is follow your inner guidance and do your energy work  with something to do with water. If you participate, please leave a comment and let me know the location where you helped. It might be an important data point for later connection.

Yesterday I did something in Gonzales Bay. I thought that was it, and tomorrow I would be back in Southern California to do my thing. It has been quite the opposite!

Today was an example of flexibility. sometimes Spirit will make it impossible for you to continue your plans until the Work Spirit is asking you to Do is Complete. The flight home from Victoria was delayed due to mechanical difficulty. At the hotel in Sidney, we ran into the pilot and air crew. They said this was rare, and hasn't happened in a year. I wondered what it was I was meant to do?

When the check in clerk said, "you can walk all the way down the street to the water." it resonated. We walked down to the pier. The view was beautiful, a panoramic vista with Mount Baker visible across the water. As we walked to the beach, I saw a statue about The Peace (photo to be added later). It was a fifteen foot tall silver devils horn? Next to a tall wire basket like structure on a pole like for flames. It seemed odd to me, so I took a photo to be sure, just in case. Not more than ten steps later was an eagle structure on a pole, wings outstretched. It looked much like the things I have seen online by David Wilcock about the Illuminati imagery at the London Olympics. And I knew it was time to act.

Down at the water, I saw as all heart-shaped red stone. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Then boom! There were yellow flowers at the water's edge. I have never in all my life seen a flower at the beach washing up on shore! So two Reiki masters, me and my son, did a small ceremony at that beach. With our hands in the water, we followed our guidance. That was it.

Not sure exactly how it helped, but it felt like it was 'done', the energy released.

The best time is 9:09 a.m. Your local time. Please join us and help bring in the Light.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc