Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Seraphim

Today I had mediumship with something new: Seraphim. They are closer to God than I think angels. The one I saw was golden, like a lion with a bird face, and had giant Egyptian-looking wings.

I was taken aback by its Glory, so it changed form to something more accepting to me: the little jeweler from MIB. We spoke. I had many questions, and it spoke hardly at all, with the most succinct answers.

'I am asking a lot of questions, huh?' I said, a little embarrassed.

It popped back into its proper form, and I sat on its lap. I felt supported, embraced by the wings and arms, it felt solid, and was warm just like I am. It had expressive eyes and was quite gentle.

'Can I have a feather?' I asked with my most wondrously excited smile. It reached up and plucked one, as I reached out to touch it, He placed the feather somehow inside my heart center. It felt quite warm and content. Then He had to go.

Tonight He came back. I took notes.

S: we don't use words. Only concepts.
C: (eyes on his face, in full listening mode, like I am with a patient.)

S: brings fists together, thumb to thumb.
Pulls fists apart horizontally.
Brings fists together again, thumb to thumb.
Raises fists up overhead, arms fully extended
Opens hands and makes rain-like gestures with wiggling fingers all the way down in front of Him.

THIS IS LIGHT

S: fists draw together, fingers to fingers.
Pops open hands to make a heart, thumbs bent to make the top of the heart, and fingers as the sides of the heart.

THIS IS LOVE (AFFECTION)

S: brings fists together vertically, one on top of the other, both fists thumbs up.

THIS IS HARMONY

S: Hands rubbing each other as in washing hands, palms and backs of hands.

THIS IS HEALING

S: Opens and closes hands fingers up, palms out toward me, rapidly

THIS IS LIGHT

S: shows me a handshake, horizontal, before my eyes

THIS IS FRIENDSHIP AND TRUST.
EVERYTHING WILL BUILD ON THAT

S: Looks me in the eyes and touches the tip of my nose with His right index finger, gently

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

C: (I sense that He is done.)

S: sweeping motion with hands over head as if trying to hail a taxi

IS NEEDED
THERE IS ONE LAST THING BEFORE I GO
( kisses me, gives a squeeze hug with one arm, looks me in the eye, pinches my cheek)
I AM NOT FAR

S: snaps finger, rushes back

I WILL BE HERE

S: Salutes, nods head to acknowledge me, steps back, gassho with bow

NAMASTE

C: and He was gone. I felt then and still do a sense of Peace


I hope you find significance in this mediumship. Now it is I who gassho and bow, stepping back.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc