Saturday, December 15, 2012

What to Expect in the Final Days



What is a Lightworker to do? Everything is getting SCARY out there!

I was in the Doctor's Lounge when the news hit about the massacre today.  What are we going to do about this? one doc said, the only LOGICAL thing to do is gun control!

Well here is what I did:

  1. The lady urologist who kept looking at the screen, literally getting UP from the computer and turning around every few seconds to watch the horror of the shooting: I said two important things--this is something to rile us up, and it is under control. These things are going to stop happening--and--I changed the subject to my tea I had bought at the Empress in Victoria. I was guided to do it. Guess what? It brought up a delightful memory for her. She spoke on about it for about ten minutes. She forgot the horror and was in the vibration of joy. I changed her channel.
  2. For the victims and the healing: I gave distance Reiki, the Transition symbol, and asked the angels to use this tragedy for the Highest Good.  On the way home tonight, almost nine hours later, they gave me the answer: YES.
  3. For my scrub tech Reiki Student who approached me in the hall: I gave solid information about the black ops, until he was 'full' and walked away.
  4. For the nurses in shock in the nurses lounge, talking about it in disbelief: I held my vibration high, and did not engage.
  5. For you: Read this link--http://www.annereith.com/blog/metaphysical-classes/darkness-cannot-exist-where-there-is-light/

If the thought that the shooter was a 'lone wolf' resonates with you, that is okay. You have chosen to take Cobra's little blue pill. Stop reading here.

If the thought that perhaps there is a pattern to all of these 'incidents' and that the massive media attention with immediate presidential statement seems a little 'orchestrated', and the thought of finding out who is capable of planning something as cold and heartless as this resonates with you, now is the time to read Cobra's Little Red Pill: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/07/normal-0-microsoftinternetexplorer4_22.html
be sure to read every link and sub-link that there is before you decide to 'buy into' it.  (it takes about four hours to read)

And if after reading the Little Red Pill you are still not so sure you believe it, check what David Wilcock had to say about the Olympics this summer: http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1074-olympicsilluminati
There are also pictures on Kaulapele's blog 'can you spot the illuminati symbols?' from August 2012, too.

Here are some images I encountered in Sidney, BC that were very mithraic: http://reikidoc.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-9-9-portal-and-you.html

Take care, take it slowly, allow the information to assimilate as you can handle it. This intel is going to change your life, for the better.

(And if you know the Truth about Papa Rat--a prior blog post--that site is 'all clear', cleansed by yours truly, and a vortex of Light to this day. Enjoy, if you go there. And be sure to look for the hidden mithraic symbols! I find more each time I go!)

Love and Blessings,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc