Monday, March 11, 2013

Buena Vista Advice

This happened last night, around this time.

I was walking from Ghirardelli Chocolate to the exit gate at the CA-Adventure (note--any real spelling would pop up internet interest from people who are hired to 'look after the brand'), and I felt Walt's presence.

Your life is full of opportunity. He added the feeling of his career right at the point of wonder and excitement  as he strolled the real streets at the start of his cartoon-making.

You will stay out of trouble (I am not going to explain this--it is between me and Walt).

I was walking and right then saw people taking their photos with a bronze life-size him and his mouse friend. Even with the professional photographers where you pose and you have to buy the photos.

Turn around

I looked up at the building that looked like Balboa Park. There is a very fine restaurant in there. The Cathay something. It is hard to get in. I always wanted to go but did not want to try. Reservations are a P.I.T.A. (pain in the a-#&) and I do not want to 'compete' to buy an expensive meal.

He added the feeling of mystery and excitement. I could see him in the little window on the tower, near the top, with a knowing smile. I didn't understand it, and was walking in a crowd.

You don't have to tell anyone what I just said.

No duh, Walt. (He liked it that I was giving him a hard time and totally not star struck by him.)

You are BEAUTIFUL. Both on the outside. And in.

I softened. Okay, Walt. You are okay. Thanks. I needed to hear that today...

By the way--(long pause)--thank you for everything you did. 

He gestured his arm at the entire--how to say this without triggering the key words--how about this--'Former Orange Orchards'.

That one felt nice. He switched sides and it stuck. My hard work has paid off. I smiled to myself went to the lockers (number 4020) to get our stuff.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S. This isn't the first time we have 'talked'. My Reiki Master son sometimes 'sees' him too.