Friday, March 22, 2013

For the MJ Fan Lightworkers

I have two videos for you. It will take you less than half an hour.

In Captain EO, watch for the battle between Dark and Light. Michael is total 5D Lightworker in this film. He takes down the 3D world with beauty, love, and Light.  After knowing what I know, now, I am impressed with the foresight of those that made it:



Michael is a Galactic in this! <3

Also, here is one I posted on my Facebook page. Watch in the middle of the song, where a fan is allowed onstage with him. Watch how Michael reacts. That joy she is experiencing is REAL, and when the Galactics return for us, we are going to experience that same genuine joy at being reunited with them. They are us, they are our family, and we share the same DNA. Enjoy!



Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S. Anthony, this is for you. Thank you for your kind comment on Chapter 51.