Thursday, June 27, 2013

World Peace Project--Reiki Healers Unite!



Reiki practitioners, forgive me if you have heard about this already. It was new to me when I first learned Reiki, and want to write it here for handy reference for others.

William Lee Rand has created a 'grid' or 'card' with the help of Spirit. Golden copies have been placed personally by him at the North Pole, the South Pole, Jerusalem, and his headquarters I believe are in Michigan.

At this link you can find both the history and purpose of the project, and a link to a free printout of the 'cards' to use in your own meditation with the group on the selected dates. http://www.reiki.org/GlobalHealing/Northandsouthpolehomepage.html

The next one is scheduled for Wednesday, July 17, 2013.

What you do is at the appointed time, join others across the globe by focusing on your cards and doing the meditation.

This is very similar to the weekly meditations with the Cobra group.  www.2012portal.blogspot.com

All are for the highest good.

I simply thought you should know about it. I believe if you are not Reiki, but have the intent to heal the Globe and Gaia, you might wish to join us.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc