Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lightwork In The Loire Valley, Day Two


Here is a boat on the River Loire, the only wild river in France

Today began with breakfast as usual, black coffee in a large bowl, french bread, and homemade jam. We packed into the car for a day of sightseeing, with the picnic in the back for lunch at the chateau (castle).

Our first stop was a place I explained I would never wish to visit--the small town of San Quentin. At home, it was the name of a prison for notorious criminals. But my friend said, 'no, it is a beautiful town' and we stopped for fifteen minutes. The church locked, but we walked around until he opened the gate to the cemetery. It looked like this:



On the other side of the wall on the right was the 'new area' for more internments. I was guided to raise the energy in blessing 'for all the new ones who were going to go there'. A lilac-gold vortex formed in the grass. Then, between the church and the cemetery, was a small monument to the townspeople who were lost at war. There were many from WWI and only two from WWII. Again, I was guided to heal through this object. A very light lime green and gold vortex formed. It was small.


Next we stopped at a 'pyramid'. It was a landmark deep in the forest between not two but three roads that cross at that site. I felt a lot on energy moving through me at this site. I felt intense multidimensional grounding to the earth. The Gold energy of the sky blasted through my head and sank deep into the roots through my feet. Gaia felt 'thirsty'. At the same time, light blue energy coursed up through me to meet the sky. Once the two energies established, a new golden pink energy took over the vortex that was spinning. I had to catch my breath and ground after that. I found my water bottle and had some to drink.

Back in the car, we drove to Loches. It is a beautiful town with an imposing castle which has a huge dungeon attached. As you can imagine, there was a great deal of work to be done.



The first was Agnes Sorell, the mistress to king Charles, who was married to Anne of Britain. She died at twenty five from mercury poisoning. She is buried in the church at Loches. She is famous for her great beauty.


Her spirit was there. She asked for a drop of something that is special to me. It is not blood, although that is special to me too. She asked me 'to do it for Love' and guided me where to put it.

I apologize for the blurry image, but this is what she wanted on her railing.

There were several places in the castle that took my breath away (dark energy). The photos did not turn out well, and I am not sure if there were any orbs or not. I will post them separately if there are.

Next was a short walk away, the dungeon. This is a building made of stone that is over thirty meters tall! Many prisoners were kept in there. And torture. There were entire rooms dedicated to 'questioning'. As I walked up the stairs, the big wooden ones on  the outside to enter, I heard my guides say over and over, 'we are with you'. I did not have fear, and I had no expectation.

As luck would have it, the guys took off, and I ended up in some room with all kinds of things scratched into the walls by humans who were imprisoned and suffering. I climbed up the stairs to the roof which was very high, and I was guided to help these souls cross. I made the white vortex. And no one was coming near the light!

One, came forth suddenly. He was pushed by the rest. I spoke with him, and he went up. As he was leaving he called over his shoulder to the others that it was safe! The rest slowly came forward. I have never seen such terrified souls in my life! They didn't know whether up was down and black was white they were so tortured and beaten down. One came, and I will never forget this: he knelt down and kissed my hand. I felt what he felt! Oh my God, the relief of that poor man!! It was incomprehensible suffering for a long time. Centuries! The others started to 'go', many saying 'goodbye' in French and waving and eager to move on. I could hear the waiting families on The Other Side getting excited and celebrating when their loved ones came. Everything else in the building got 'Lighter' in the energy. I felt better, because the energy that was in that place was hard on me, too. (They are still going up--Spirit will close it when everyone has had a chance to 'go' to Heaven.)

Here is a link to some excellent images of this castle: http://www.patrimoine-histoire.fr/Patrimoine/Loches/Loches-Donjon.htm

The Chateau Loches is of historical significance. I stood in the room where Jeanne D'Arc (Joan of Arc) made a plea to convince the Dauphin to let her fight for him and put him back on the throne. I never felt her energy, but here is an image of her to close this post.


I like her, Jeanne D'Arc. She saw God and did something about it. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 : )))



A bientot,
Aloha and mahalo,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S. I just saw a map of the places listed here--St Quentin, The Pyramid, and Loches--it makes a perfect equlateral triangle.