Wednesday, August 7, 2013

To My Other



On the airplane, I had a dream. A knife removed a certain mark on your finger. It was put inside my mouth and I ate it as I was told to do. I swallowed it whole with water. It was a sliver about an inch and a half long and a quarter inch wide.

I felt all of the feelings you had at the time. The decision, and why it happened. The concern for the finger. And I felt all of the pain. This decision was not in any way mine to make although I witnessed it.

When I woke up, my finger had the same exact wound I saw on you in the dream.

It hurts like crazy. Reiki didn't help it. It just burns. In my years of work in Spirit, this is the first time anything has ever made a mark on me. People ask me what happened, and I say, 'I don't know.'

Namaste,

Reiki Doc