Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cops And Robbers



Last night my boy had terrible dreams of robbers and kidnappers and tape on the mouth.

He wasn't hurt, and actually another thief helped him escape.


Guess what? I was two rooms away reading about Alcatraz escapes. It was all about the very things he dreamed, including the tape...one of the guards had been taped over the eyes and the mouth and taped to a tree.


I did that once when I was a kid and mom was reading vampire stories...In the morning I told her I had the most unusual dream and I described it.


As it turns out, my dream was page for page what she had read.


Isn't that awesome? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.




Good thing I wasn't reading Lady Chatterly's Lover! LOL.

I'll be careful what I read next time. Only happy things, or factual ones.


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc