Thursday, April 24, 2014

Twin Flame Reunion 101: Look For The Mirror In Each Other

Make a wish!


Good Morning!
I got up late. I have a late start. Last night I covered call two for a colleague.
In anesthesia it is always better to have people owing you favors, than to owe favors to another anesthesiologist.

Ross wants you to think about me.
Who I am, and what I do.

He wants you to see the picture of our Twin Souls, and how they split, how we balance, in our example of ourselves at united Illuminated Twin Flames, for you.

I will challenge you further--what does it take to make a person look at the gore and cancer and danger that is involved with patients who have surgery, to literally be their  guardian while they are completely vulnerable and unconscious, and ensure that they experience no pain, no nausea, no vomiting, and no recollection of what takes place in the Operating Room?

Here is my story, and what makes me tick:




I make lots of wishes, on everything. I also love to feed birds, even if it's a little from my lunch.
I love all animals--even the ones I am allergic to and I can't enjoy.



I am very spiritual, deeply so, and I enjoy connecting with the Divine every day.





I adore Hawaii.







I enjoy the arts, and in my next 'phase' I would like to devote time daily to the culinary arts, piano and music, dance--I love classical ballet and dance on pointe, and fine arts.
I also enjoy to knit and embroider, needlepoint and crochet.



I try to live each day as if it were my last--to have all my 'connections' with others be open, honest, and true at the end of the day.



Encouraging others is one of my favorite things to do.
It is so very rewarding to me.



Imagine these two on a motorcycle with a little girl asleep between them on the road.
That was my parents and me.
I once lost a shoe--a little white cowboy boot--because I was so relaxed and they had to go back all over where we had ridden to  find it in the street.



I would rather be in the water than on land. I delight in it!



My nickname in high school was 'mom'--I've been that way my whole life--very caring and responsible for others 



I am a 'Big Picture' kind of person, and sometimes get impatient and annoyed by forms and minutiae



I am a California girl--born and raised here



Learning is one of my favorite things--mathematics, the physical sciences, the biological sciences, literature, and metaphysical sciences--everything related to healing--is enjoyable to me.




Ross also wants you to know I have a sense of humor. I have nerves of steel and lots of courage, especially when my patients are very sick and close to death. That is when my strengths stand out the most.

It is with much Love and Gratitude, and Joy, that we invite you to get to know us better, as friends on your healing journey to reconnect with your Divine Soul Twin.

Here is a song Ross likes to play for me. We hope you will enjoy it:


Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
http://youtu.be/TH2tp72T13o


In Summary, your Twin Flame is a part of you. Your Soul Mate shows you more about yourself, than anyone else in all of the Universe. And when you meet, you will learn together to appreciate how you balance each other with your talents, interests, charm, and most of all, love and joy with the reunion!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc and Ross


P.S. Ross says, 'Only the BEST is yet to come! Hang in there...it is only illusion that you are apart and having to find each other. The love you have for each other is real. Try your best to focus on it. Hold on to it. And you will empower the meeting to take place...when the time is for the Highest Good for you both, whether in spirit (one or the other of you), or both in the physical plane. It is with best wishes that I give this wonderful advice to you today.'