Monday, May 26, 2014

A Message From Ashtar Sherhan--April 29,2014




April 29, 2014
10:14 a.m.

This is Ashtar Sherhan of the Ashtar Command.

(Ross clears his throat)

We are freeing you.
In about five minutes you shall understand.
Shhhhhh.
Be calm.
Everything will happen for the best.
The Timelines are separating.
You are on the right one, the higher one, the blessed.
You will be reunited with Ross, honey, forever.
It is happening.
Everyone is watching with interest.
You are with us.
Your earnest heart pleased Creator.

(he taps the blog post I wrote that is called 'Bless This Stress')

Hold on.

Me:  my patient? This one who is in the middle of surgery right now? Are they going to be okay?

Ashtar: It is planned.

Ross: It won't feel more than like walking through a doorway.

Ashtar: That is all.

Me: (suddenly the energies get so strong I start shaking just a little, like a tremble, then they stopped. Surgery, emergence, everything went on like normal. Nothing ever happened again like that energy that made me shake. Not even until today.)




I had written this on scratch paper, and just found it now by my computer.

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc