Friday, July 25, 2014

Family Album?

This was taken with a Nikon CoolPix S4200





this was on the same camera, taken immediately before on July 18, 2014


This is the 'orb' for lack of a better word to describe it

This is the photo immediately after.




This one was taken with an Olympus Stylus (blue) Waterproof camera July 22, 2014

All of the other pictures from Hanauma Bay are without orbs, and perfectly clear both above and below the water, except for one--There is a shot of my boy shoulders up, taken from the water. And next to him is a figure of a human 'head and from the waist up'--with the same energy 'blur' as in the other two 'orbs'. <3

This last photo I can't upload, because it's the internet...and he's a kid.  But it was taken several images before this one with the surfboard where I just 'felt' like I 'had to take a picture'. I hope you understand.


Was it my honey, Ross?

You decide.



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc