Friday, October 3, 2014

The Strong Defense Reiki Symbol





This symbol was given to me by both Archangel Nathaniel and Merlin yesterday. It helps with clearing obstacles in your day, so you may face them squarely, and do what it is you must accomplish with ease.  This symbol works on an energetic level, and helps to make things more favorable to you. It doesn't take your work away. It doesn't 'perk you up' like an energy drink. But what is DOES do is smooth out the chaotic energy, so it flows smoothly, and your mental clarity goes UP, your emotions are more harmonious and calm, and your motivation stays on track for the length of the time needed to get things done. Mine lasted for me all day, and it felt like someone had taken the 'page' of my day's 'to do' list, and 'highlighted' my first priority and adjusted it for me as I went through my day.  It is like my decision-making sharpened, and my ability to stay 'on track' automatically and effortlessly increased.

Merlin says he wants you to enjoy using it. There is no downside to the use of this symbol. Not like there is with those energy drinks where you are depleted after their effect wears off.  This one can be for an 'as needed' or 'situational' use, or also, for long-term use every day, with absolutely no side effects.

Enjoy them in good health--from top to bottom in all of your bodies--the physical, the mental, the emotional, the etheric, the astral...He gestures and show how this symbol makes them all function as a unit as they are built to do. Sychronized as One.

Here is the hybrid symbol, which is both a Reiki symbol and an Archangel Healing Key:




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc