Friday, November 21, 2014

Gaia News Brief 22.11.2014




Reiki Updates


  • from yesterday's Reiki Request for this morning- on Jose Pedro Hernandez IV who was born with congenital heart defect that was corrected in surgery:

    (Bernadette Wargo Klemm)Baby boy is out of surgery and is doing well. Thank you all for your kindness and support. Peace, love and light to you all!
  • Check this out! Reiki in the Pediatric Heme-Onc unit by an RN at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin!!!Donna Stelter RN
    I am a Reiki Master and also a Pediatric Oncology Nurse working on a Hematology, Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant Unit. I have been a nurse for almost 20 years, my entire career on this Unit. Over the last four years I have tried to start a complementary therapy program for our patients and families and staff. I have some support, but not much. I have offered Reiki with support of my immediate manager and some of our doctors are aware. I have had beautiful responses. Decrease in heart rate, improved sleep, decreased anxiety and fear, improved white blood cell count and over labs important to the immune compromised patient. I am a bed side nurse with gifted healing abilities. Speaking to business people and foundations is not a gift I have developed... Do you have research data to support the miracles you see and experience with your patients. Parents are begging me to get something started and don't understand why the hospital does not see its importance. Any direction you could lead me would be most appreciated. I am soon to start speaking to people in my community about funding my work. My dream which is manifesting is to leave the bedside nursing and do healing full time. The need it so significant. I love bald kids and I am there warrior!!! Blessings for sharing your knowledge.

    Reiki Doc--let's help Donna make things happen!!! xoxoxo

    P.S. Does anyone have any experience with the billing codes for RN-Reiki in a medical setting? Does insurance pay?

Divine Healing Codes Update

FIVE new codes came in!

  • 45 88 623 for focus
  • 35 47 375 for urinary tract infection (UTI)
  • 23 42 197 for yeast infection
  • 29 35 531 uterine cancer--endometrial
  • 92 96 144 for cervical cancer
  • 26 51 329 for arthritis-- degenerative joint disease (DJD)
Here is the list and the guide to using the Divine Healing Codes--no Reiki Training or other training is needed to use them. The effectiveness goes up with practice in their use. Keep working with them until you get a 'feel' for them. They are highly effective to enhance other modes of treatment for ailments, too. It's not either-or. It's a win-win.

http://reikidoc.blogspot.com/2014/06/divine-healing-codes-and-how-to-use-them.html






The Solomon Attunement Key

Please check my YouTube channel, 77Picklehead, or click on the tab above (Archangel Healing Keys) and scroll to the bottom of the first section 'Archangel Attunements' to see the video and blog posts (the blog post has the video embedded) or click here




Out of the blue my surgeon did THIS after the procedure! Isn't this wonderful?



Carla Update

Today was better but still energetically in a 'rebuild' mode.  After work I took Ross' advice, and I went to the beach for an hour. Although the wind was very strong, and chilly, it was good to be in the sand for a little bit. 

I drove home on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway).  I enjoy this drive very much, especially now that there's not too much beach goers to watch out for. 

This morning I got called in and interviewed by Supreme Council Leader Ahwanoo (yes that IS his name, he says it's like Ahwanee with a oo at the end) in front of a bunch of people in my meditation. There were ten questions. I was addressed as Lady g.s. on each one. The simplest answer I gave was 'no'. The others were longer, and I can't really recall them. I do recall his asking me 'Where are you?'. I gave the name of the road, but I wasn't really sure of the town, and I drive this route OFTEN. He made his point when I saw a 'Welcome to Laguna Beach' sign about one minute later. That was the 'warm up' question so you get a feel for what it was like.

Afterwards Ross was very excited and happy, and asked, 'Do you know what you have just done?'

Nope. No clue. I can't even recall the interview now. Dang amnesia!

Work was uneventful. But there was a real BLESSING! I had two 'scary letters'--we get them from time to time. For Scary Letter number 1--I called my billing company to tell them I got something form official US Workers Compensation Department Office wanting some address. She had taken care of this for other doctors in my group--all I had to do was FAX it in.

But the best part? When she found out I was working on Thanksgiving, and eating hospital food? She offered to bring me her good Southern cooking, a twenty-minute drive from her home to the hospital!! On Thanksgiving DAY!!! I am still overwhelmed at her kindness.

My family has NEVER offered to do anything like this for me when I have worked (and I have been working Christmases and other Big Holidays since 1996, and only twenty minutes away...)

Just in case you are wondering, Scary letter number 2 is a 'YOU DIDN"T GIVE ANTIBIOTIC PER SCIP REGULATIONS!'--this translates to 'Medicare won't pay for this claim because you didn't meet their rule'.

I had to go to medical records, and review my anesthesia record.

The nurse in PreOp had given most of it but not charted it, and I was dinged. How could I chart a medication somebody else gave?

Phew! And I was able to ask about some 'tough' situations--patient is already ON antibiotics for infection--do we still need to dose within one hour of skin if they are currently on time with their other medicines? you get the picture...


The BEST part of my day is my Christmas gift to myself arrived from the UK. As a bride in the late 1980's (1988 to be exact) I had always wanted a rimmed soup plate in my pattern. I couldn't afford it, and my ex said we would never use them. And I have service for twelve! I've used that! LOL. And I kept it. So my pattern is Albany by Royal Doulton, and I ordered four from China Matchers.

The second best part is my plan to take a bath with a cool thing I bought at Mitsuwa--mineral blends to match actual Japanese Healing Spa places. I think I will try 'Forest' tonight.



Eighties blast from the past by Journey... click here to see the video



Ross

I am happy.

There is nothing more I can say than that.

I gave a nice message to you in the video Carla took today at the beach for the Solomon Attunement Key. 

I hope it is helpful to you.

I enjoyed making it.

(he bows in gassho)





Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla