Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Divine Mother Attunement Key




This symbol comes to us courtesy of Haillie Treamer, in London, UK.  She actually has FOUR children, a son, who is seven, a daughter, who is six, and two twin boys, who are around one year old. Plus she has one more baby, a beautiful bunny--Lottie, who I will show instead of the children to protect their privacy...



There is a healing key from Divine Mother that was released last year. I'm not sure if I made a film for it or not. If I haven't, I will create it too. This is from Archangel Lauren, who is an incarnation of Archangel Ariel.

But for now, we have the symbol from Haillie, as well as a channelled message from Divine Mother through me.

Enjoy!




Please note the volume is very low, and you might need to turn it up on your device to hear it.


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc