Thursday, July 21, 2016

Gaia News Brief 22 Juillet 2016 Ross

Oh.

I just figured something out.

Sigh.

I won't say much because I'm on the iPad.

Anyhow, I went to Chenonceau today. It is a most beautiful castle on a river, second in popularity to Versailles. I went with my family. We had a picnic on the lawn between our two cars. I bought admission for the others, and also, ice cream at the end of a long, hot day.

I worked hard today. I will describe in detail, briefly, what I experienced.  It was something new. I was at a home I'd been to before, relaxing, and very happy. Out of the blue, my connection to the land became quite strong, stronger than I've ever felt it. And it moved with me, kind of like a surgical instrument reaching deep into and slicing the energy of the surface of the earth.

I felt it the whole car ride.

Then I saw a big, light colored, creature in spirit that looked like a not-so-nice Shrek. He was icky. He was ready for me to challenge him in some way.

I gave him a flower.  He didn't expect it. He threw it down. I gave him another. One after the next until he knew I wasn't going to stop giving them. He paused.

In that pause, The Guides of Compassionate Healing were able to take him to where he needed to go.

Then it stopped after a short while walking through the parking lot. I felt a sensation of me above and Adama below, opening up the 'skin' between us--earth's energy 'skin' was split kind of like a baked potato.

The tour of the castle was uneventful. I did what I was sent to do. Anthony was at my side while I did it. And there was suspicion on my part that Diane De Poitiers was Wiccan, I had this funny feeling that she was connected to nature and influenced the king--not in a bad way or anything just the old religion--and I found evidence to support it. I also found evidence of Catherine De Medici being fromTeam Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart.

Last, I saw a unicorn. I haven't seen one in a while, but they were helping me the whole time, and at the end that's why I saw it in the forest.

I helped many souls cross to the light, and this process too is ongoing.

Last, I opened the Hall of Records--I had the knowledge, the timing,and the ability to do so. I can't see it. Nobody can because it's in a higher dimension. As you increase your energy vibration you will have more and more past lives come to your awareness.

I also learned today who my soul grandparents by marriage are. Ross had told me he would tell me about it--and today he did. No wonder why my soul delights in this couple.  We go a long way back. And it was through me the daughter called the grandmother--incarnate--as me, the granddaughter was in a bind.

Today I learned and I grew, cherishing every moment with my precious loved ones.

I also sense more and more daily of Ross' deep and profound love for me. This is very encouraging.

The highlight of my day was kicking off my shoes and putting my feet into the beautiful Cher river.

And later, having a cup of tilleul tisane and conversation before bed.


Ross

Carla is blind as she types this.

I give her a soft kiss on her cheek, and let her know how proud I am of her accomplishment today at Chenonceau.

Dort-toi bien mon amour Amee. Je t'aime.




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins