Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Discovery -- Part Six




Years ago, we had been told that these are exciting times, and many applied for the chance to be on Earth at this time, but only few souls were chosen.

Things are starting to pick up...the pace...and come together.

There had been a mystery I couldn't put my finger on with this whole election thing. I knew both the left and the right media were rigged. I knew from my studies a president is only a front for the real power behind the scenes (Those Who run Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart).

I knew that some of the worst people to incarnate on this planet--aren't human souls at all, but very old beings who don't know what Love is and thrive on Fear--and they inhabit human-like forms and we think they are just like us, but they are not. Some I know have seen their eyes shift to weird cat-like vertical slits. It's quick, you only see it once, but it's a 'tell' and you know what you are dealing with.

I have been scratching my head over this Trump thing, because on the one side, he's doing SOMETHING, right? And on the other, people are rioting in the streets.

I'm not going to talk politics with you right now. Remember, I am apolitical.

But for the puzzle, the pieces are starting to fit.

Here are some of the recent pieces to come across my consciousness--my waking state as I go through my day--things people send me...and I want to put it out there for you.

Some of you might not have been studying Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart for as long as I have, since like 2012...I listened to a three hour radio show from some guy with a code name I can't even remember--who talked about a military overthrow that had been in the works since 1975.  The military is corrupt. And these Generals were going to get rid of the corruption.

I know the military, the CIA, and other aspect of our government when it comes to Area 51 are very suspicious. I read the book Area 51, and I know a lot of stuff can happen with a huge budget and even the President doesn't know or have authority to stop it. They name it something innocuous and tons of our taxpayer dollars go to fund new high tech aircraft for spying.

But wow!

This is a story, and it's getting good.



This one is funny:  Kauilapele on the Trump Allergy Prevention Team


It's accurate too.




This is FASCINATING.

Remember Kanye?  Remember how he spoke out against Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart? Remember how he went running to Trump?

Mischa, bless her heart, is saying to the world, to us, to me and you, through her MK Ultra programming which her brave soul put aside enough to warn us--The World Is Going To End and My Mother Is A Witch! And talking about Ziggy Stardust...

You know Super Bowl is coming.  It's a HUGE ritual. All of it. Because in THAT religion, energy goes where attention flows. So Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart HIJACK your attention and HARNESS it for their own purposes.

And who is going to be the entertainer at Halftime?  The same one who was celebrated for doing something at Cern that was 'revolutionary' and 'starting something which has never been done before'.
(I believe they are starting their own 'reality'?)



Wow.



Then there's this. Here's an image that has been bugging me to no end. I saw the video about the whole similarities, the Trump predictions in the Simpsons from the year 2000, the Illuminati game card Enough Is Enough with Trump on it--but it's also from a decade or more ago....and here's Madonna going to make a new song, 'Enough is Enough'??

Double weird.

Here's the photo:





Do they time travel? Do they plan everything so well in advance? I don't know. I do know the Royal Family in the UK makes sure every photo of their family looks similar to ones before, similar clothes and positioning of the new baby, etc, according to a 'formula'.

But this?

It's too odd.






Here is another very strange article:  http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2222.htm

Knights of WHAT? I though that was a long time ago, right?

Could it be true?



This one here is my big AHA! moment...







THAT one explained this:



An agenda that explains all the world wars and what's going on now





What do I have to say to this?








I think someone let the cat out of the bag, to be honest...LOL.


And I know we are watched and protected by Those Who LOVE us:






And that we ARE Loved:  https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/you-have-always-been-good-enough/



I have first-hand news that we are officially at the half-way point with our split into two new realities from Divine Mother incarnate herself.  We were close but not quite there a few days ago or something...


And we have this:  https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/first-steps-of-the-new-gaia-creation-are-taken/


I think it's time to pass the popcorn and enjoy the show.  Know we are Divinely protected no matter what, and daily go to that quiet place of retreat from the chaos and enjoy the feeling of being close to Creator and Nature...


Ross is going to be so upset with me. I didn't eat dinner. I didn't relax like he said. I just love doing this research so much I couldn't wait to share it.

I popped into the bridge in my meditation. He was eating a snack that was a cross between dried fruit and nuts, it was shaped kind of like little Y's. I ate one as he offered to share them with me. It tasted like peach and was delicious.

It supports the Light Body. He joked that we say to 'eat your rainbow' but really THEY do! As they eat for energy of a different sort.

I asked him, 'how was the office?'

He had to think a bit to understand the question. Then he relaxed and laughed, and told me about his day, as is custom here for couples on Earth.

He had me stop off at the crystal store. We are to make grids to Unite The Healers. I'll be mentioning it on DWR in a bit.

Then I got sidetracked, and here I am.

I didn't even take my nice epsom salt bath I was going to take before I made dinner!

Work was good. I enjoyed it. I gave Reiki openly in the O.R. for the first time, to a patient who gave consent.

Times have changed.  For the better.

We have come so far from when I first started writing this blog!




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla


(Ross is 'taking the fifth'--amendment--you have the right to remain silent on the grounds you might incriminate yourself...)