Monday, June 26, 2017

Is It Like To Win At Chess?





Last night as I was falling asleep, I was talking to Ross. I asked him what the deal is? Why am I here? What is the energy that created me?

I knew on the one hand, my memories of Home--the room where the seraphim are--and also, getting into the machine to create twin souls from just me, and being delighted with Ross who was created at that time.

But I show before him, like baseball cards, all of the beings I've incarnated as, spread out on the table.

I referenced this article and asked  him, directly, 'is this--all the characters--like-- all to win a game of chess?'

Ross chuckled, and softened, and took me in his arms. I could tell the love and affection was real, that he in no way ever thought it could be interpreted like this, but once I asked he could totally see my point.

I sensed he wanted me to write this.

Then in my mind's eye, Ashtar was there. He kissed me hello, and also there was a long metal thing for me to swallow. When I had been in Alaska, Divine Father had given me a key to swallow (my soul--that's how important things go 'in'--things I don't understand but they do.) Ashtar was very smooth about it, acted like nothing happened. This was smaller than the key but several inches long.

Then Ashtar led me down a long hall. He was going to explain something.

I don't remember anything else.




Yesterday some of the best things I saw on the internet were photos on Instagram by astrooaxaca of dandelions. They said, 'sacred geometry' but there was so much energy coming off them.

I got news yesterday that Jared's girlfriend just got accepted to an accelerated bachelor of science nursing program in Las Vegas. It starts in October.  Their house is up for sale because Jared and his brother co-own it and the brother wants to move to Seattle.  

We had dinner with Jared's parents last night. They moved to Arizona for their retirement. We haven't seen them since March. Frankly, Anthony is resentful. They have come to visit twice since then, but to babysit his Uncle's dogs and never once asked about him. They made him miss a basketball game because they took the family out to dinner. Father's day came and he didn't even want to call his grandfather. He didn't want to give a card. And he didn't want to mention it yesterday.

Things are moving around.

I am asking Spirit for guidance on 'what next'? It looks like I am to teach, starting with the nurses first, and I will be doing a great deal of writing of the learning materials in my spare time this summer.

To be honest, I'm not sure what to do with my life.

The hours and working conditions for anesthesia are brutal.

The cost of living is going up. It's also getting super traffic-y and crowded here in Southern California.

I need more energy from my home/geography and I sense things are 'moving around' and at some point things will become more clear.  That's what Ross says. He says I won't 'get it' all at once, but I will end up where I need to be.

It's weird to think of 'slowing down' and 'retirement' because I had kind of thought I would feel like I did when I was forty forever.

I take it with a grain of salt when I superimpose the whole Ross thing, the Ascension thing...

If you're ever interested, I have a trail of my own things I watch on my YouTube--I'm 77picklehead. There's one file called 'Truthseeking'. But if you want just a good source, lately I've been impressed with this channel.  I think they are the best. I've also noticed how the Black Child has had completely stopped producing things. It used to be pretty reasonable...

Anyhow, those are my thoughts.

Ross gives a smile and a wave. He's been quiet with me too lately. I've asked him are you busy? What's up?

Either way, in general I sense we are reaching closer and closer, hurtling closer, to the eventual conclusion of the whole Ascension 'thing'...




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Twins