Friday, October 6, 2017

All The World's A Stage



Today I'm going to share about the highlight of my day, time spent in meditation.

It was at the end of the day, Anthony is away on a field trip. I had a little extra time to myself.

My meditation space beckoned.

I have had a hard time the last few weeks with getting enough sleep. Between work and Anthony's homework assignments, sports practice, and three weekends in a row on call, I'm super tired.  I had gotten off work early, and yet, with all the best intentions of completing this project or starting that project...I took a three hour nap on the couch.

It was a little sad.

My mom knew I was off work early. She asked me to visit. I said, 'mom, I'm so sorry, I don't feel right, I need to get some sleep.'

The reason I bring this up is that usually I'm pretty calm and 'in the moment' when I go to meditate. But this time I was kind of a mess.

I was also kind of a mess because I see clearly what is going on with the 'unseen hands' who are 'shaping history'--to put it mildly--both in my career and in my world.


It's just sad, sad, sad when you can see how deliberate things are. I saw footage from a taxi driver of near gunshots, and distant ones (more than one shooter, right?).  I saw another video, the third link, about who will benefit financially from the attack on the innocent. I cringed when I read every page of the training manual. 

I know in my bones, that FB isn't 'right'...before things used to share quickly and with much energy. I felt the synergy. Now, my feed is very slow, not much is on it, and it's hardly ever relevant. It feels like the exchange of information is being 'stifled'.

Just imagine how much data mining was taken out of social media after the shooting!  Who told who, who shared what, who felt what (that's why I only press 'like'--I don't want them to know how I feel with the other options.) I've heard that the people behind social media can predict to the minute the reactions of teens in any given situation, and what makes them happy and sad. It's due to this mining of data--all computers are two ways, not one--even for this blog I know how many times it is read, and from where in the world, on any given day. I just don't know WHO is reading it. There's 'stats'.

So with all this on my shoulders, having accomplished little, and only eaten a bowl of cereal for dinner...I withdrew to my sanctuary.

Ross was there.

I just sat, I didn't know what to do.

He guided me, patiently.

Look at the book.

I have a book filled with marvelous pictures from France. My eyes are so bad without glasses I couldn't read where each photo was from. But I flipped through the pages slowly. My heart leapt with joy when I recognized Chenonceau.   I saw the Pays Basques, and recall someone somewhere saying that there are two kinds of non-human 'leaders' of the Dark Ones...the worst were from there...and I thought, hmmm I guess someone landed there? (It was a comment in the comments section by a person who watched the video from the Bitchute by Carolyn --that explained it.)

I 'sensed' that the picture book was all neat and pretty, but the cities and castles had all kinds of history to them, possibly not pleasant as the photos. And I know personally that in summer France is very hot, there are bugs--mosquitos--and it's not easy to get around. I also know I can't return, not until things settle down politically, because the France I knew when I was graduating from medical school, and the France where extreme religion children threatened my son and adults stole my wallet...I never want to experience this again. France isn't France. It's been taken over by another culture. One that's decidedly not French.

I also recall how helping Anthony study for the World History exam, I read for the first time about the rise and fall of the Roman empire. Many of the things that happened before the fall are going on now! It's like a re-run. It's so sad.

That being said, my life flashed before my eyes, gently, slowly, and I realize all I have left are experiences, memories, like these photos. And all of it was good.



That's when Ross showed me the vision of what's next.

I'm sorry I could only find two pictures and they aren't even close. 

Here they are:





I saw the cast of a play, all shoulder to shoulder, at the end of the play, holding hands and taking a bow at the curtain call.

I smiled.

At that time, the actors who played the villains aren't villains any more, they are actors. 

And everyone holds hands and wins applause for their role in the production.

This is how Trump Haters and Trump Supporters are going to find peace and something in common!

This is how the Tree Huggers and the Tree Haters are going to hold hands as brothers and friends!

This is how all the Social Engineering is going to go away!

This is how we will have Peace from the Dark Ones--whatever tricks they were pulling --no one is going to see any more as the show will be OVER.



Then I asked Ross the question:  'what happened?'

He asked me if I want to know the whole story?

I was honored he would tell me.

Then I paused.

I told him I don't want the sad parts, as I am at risk for nightmares. I only want the happy story.

He said okay.

It was visual, the story. I 'sensed' it.

He showed me Heaven--very still, very 'boring' in the sense like it's 'back on the farm' vibe.

Then some people came up with an idea. 

They created something new. On Earth. 

With a great gesture of his hands, Ross explained, 'it got out of hand!'

Now it's like at the end of the day when as children we pack away our toys. I saw me putting away my Barbies to take home. And Ross putting away his plastic toys I think soldiers or something. 

It's the end. 

He skipped the part in the middle, thankfully, as it HAS gotten 'out of hand'. 

But there's good parts too.

Then I went to sleep.

It's another day. I pray for good things for everyone.







Ross

Everything is good. 

There will be Justice.

No one is going to 'get away' with anything.

Yes, we will let bygones be bygones, once everything is controlled and settled, and Justice has been meted out. 

Every one of the Dark Ones if being offered a choice.

There are only two options:  Heal or Merge with Divine Creator of All That Is.

That's it.

Once this process is complete (dusts off his hands--ed) everything else will be a snap to repair and resolve.

It is ongoing as we speak, this process of resolution and we are making great headway in this regard!

And for you?

For those of you who have 'eyes that see', having a ringside seat and the equivalent of 'binoculars' or 'opera glasses' you can enjoy every nuance which is going over the heads of those who are asleep.

You have worked hard in this, to reach this level, by raising your Consciousness.

I want you to enjoy the show. 

This is only the beginning.

And know that the ending is a pleasant one for all.  For everyone who has 'played' in Earth.

Carla asked me something last night.

She asked me how can I be so many places? How can I be aware of all the things that are going on? How come so many people know me?  And why is it me? Why is it always MY face? 

I showed her sometimes it's angels people see, too.

She agreed I was correct.

I showed her how I can split myself into many 'virtual copies' of me, and go. 

I didn't explain to her 'why it's me' though. Although I will admit, it is part of the 'lots of responsibility' part of who I am and my role I play in the grand scheme of things.

He pauses and smiles...





clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Twins