Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Coming To Terms With Gaia Sophia







Yesterday morning, in meditation with Ross, he was very excited. He showed me his fingers about an inch apart, to indicate just how close we were to the end of this massive project to free Gaia and her people.

I felt his enthusiasm, and also, his pride at a job well-done.

Did I keep this to myself? And enjoy it in my heart? Yes.

I share when I am permitted to do so. And today I have permission to share.









Yesterday I had quite a shock.

On the drive home the day before, I saw a beautiful eucalyptus tree that had been sawed off on all of its life giving branches.

Yesterday I looked at it with concern, and I saw the neon orange X that had been spray painted on its trunk.

It is marked for death.

Gaia has a word for humanity.

You know how for some people, animals are family, and dearly loved?

In others, they are 'just pets' and at the first sign of illness they are 'put down'?

All of the plant kingdom, to Gaia, are family to her.

She doesn't take things like encroachment lightly.  She is tired of some of her creatures mistakenly believing they have 'authority' over all the earth.

No.

They were sent to be 'caretakers' and have done a terrible job at it.

The trees, according to Gaia, shall live!

That is what resonated in my heart.

Some of you have souls which do not have 'human' origin.

You are the star seeds, the Ground Crew, the Light Workers.

You are here for Gaia in all ways, and supporting her people as they awaken--to the truth of how distressing to Gaia they have become--is key.






I spoke with Ross on the drive home.

I called to him! I needed his sweetness.

Ross is one of the purest souls around,  and the kindest.

Immediately he came to me, and I enjoyed his presence.

He recounted to me his faults (cheating)--and said, 'It was comparison shopping! I found I liked you better!'. I understood, and yet I was pained, and he realized there's not excuse.

He told me in the future it's only me for him, and even if I were to give him permission to cheat, he would refrain out of love and respect for me.

I gazed at the face I've known since I was born, in our last incarnation together.

I asked him does he still fix my broken dolls like he did, when I was little? (I know he has his workshop).

He said he does.

I offered him my broken heart.  I told him it's broken, I can't fix it, and it gives me such discomfort...would he be willing to try?

He paused, with a look of deep understanding and compassion, and also, understanding he had my complete and total forgiveness for me to ask this of him. And trust.

He took it gently, and said he would work on it.

I told him it would never be the same as it was before, I know, but anything would be better than what I had now, and I would appreciate it.




Yesterday I had the opportunity to walk for exercise.

I needed to be in the presence of trees.  To enjoy a little 'elbow room'. To hear the music of my feet on the gravel.

To admire the beautiful full moon.

I walked twice as far as I do at work in a day, five thousand steps.

I enjoyed the breeze, the adventure, and being alone with my thoughts.

I apologized to the trees for their mistreatment.

The trees responded as if they had no concept of their ever being mistreated, and it was a foreign concept. They LOVE and that's all they do.

I also enjoyed seeing wild rabbits...and being amazed at how they can find things to live in an urban environment.


Part of me rejoices when I see this--like in Detroit--the forests taking back their domain.

Part of why the trees and plants and all of the plant kingdom are so important is without them, sunlight couldn't be harnessed to make food and oxygen for those of us who do NOT have chlorophyll and chloroplasts.

There is balance, a delicate one...




I hate to see tree blood.

I hate to see any blood.

What I do have to share are two important things--Raphael came and helped me to give a healing to breast cancer patients. It is strong. I just called it 'Reiki' but it's more. It's in the picture I sent out yesterday on FB and Twitter.

Ross came and added on Ovarian Cancer to this healing too.

It's also in the picture.

This healing goes to the root of the imbalance, including things that are embedded in the Life Lesson from the Pre-Birth Contract.

It's like it was erased from the agreement, and doesn't have to be.

I hope it helps those of you who are suffering from these diseases.  It's not a substitute for medicine. But it will enhance all healing efforts tremendously.

And it's free.

The other thing is I felt a nudge in my chest on my walk. Ross was putting back his 'project'.

He reminded me of wabi-sabi.



The broken pottery pieces are healed back with pure gold.






Ross

I want to share this with you:  https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2017/10/04/sportifications-of-gaia-grids-are-eliminated/

http://ronahead.com/2017/10/03/the-council-where-are-you/

(For those of you who would like a little closure over the Las Vegas gunman https://youtu.be/Xl41Fyw8hE0)

We are on our way.

I want to make this clear!

Both the Trump supporters and the Trump haters are going to be invited to the next step.

Both are welcome.

Just as the tree killers and the tree huggers are going to be arm in arm to welcome in the new realm.

I call it heaven on earth.

You may get used to it!




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Family