Thursday, October 5, 2017

Spock With Kirk--The Odd Couple





Yesterday my friend, fellow colleague, RN Stephanie, needed to talk to me. She pulled me out into the hallway of the Operating Room to talk.

She wanted to know what was 'wrong with her'?

She's changed.

She wanted me to read her aura or explain to her what is going on?

Her symptoms?

She doesn't feel.

Things that used to 'bug her' don't 'set her off'.

Instead, she's just happy.

It's not the same intense happiness she has experienced in the past at times.

Perhaps 'pleasant' is a better word.

I smiled.

I know these symptoms well.

They are Ascension symptoms.  For about five years now, I simply cannot get excited about a holiday. Everyone is getting into the holiday, Halloween, New Years, whatever. For me it's just another day. Perhaps a day to enjoy family. I thought it was my work, and being a single mom, that totally ruined my holidays, but I've come to learn it's Ascension. 

I explained to her how the Schumann frequency of the Earth has like gone up by a factor of almost seven...and all of us are going up in vibration too to 'stay on' with Gaia as she Ascends.

I mentioned to her how when this happens to you you eat less.

Sometimes you need a little less sleep, but other times you suddenly need lots of it as you assimilate the energies.

I told her how sometimes I just can't do the dishes, no matter how hard I try. I can't even force myself. But when I do get the mood, I can wash them faster than ever and more effectively too. So I see the sink full of dishes, and I know I will get to them.

I advised her so when she wants to really get things done, make a list, because somehow in the new energies that always works...

But I forgot to tell her about the tingling you get from the downloads.

In a way, this is my extremely obtuse 'welcome to the Higher Realms' message to you.







Since the dawn of history we have turns our eyes to the night sky and wondered what's out there. The urge to see, to understand and to explore are at the very  core of what makes us human. The men and women who explore the final frontier, and their ships in which they make their amazing voyage are the stuff of legend.


A close friend and fellow Lightworker was pained when Tom Petty passed. He couldn't understand it. He said, 'every time someone I'm really connected to in music passes, I FEEL it. This time I didn't feel it like that. I'm not sure what's up.'


Are moving from Kirk to be more like Spock?









Hmmmm....

There are many things I do in Spirit that I don't tell you about.

Some of it is because of security reasons.

Some of it is because frankly it's so strange to my human experience I don't know if it's relevant to most people.

I always share the important stuff with the right people at the right time.

About two weeks ago, during a Reiki healing, I saw all these transparent but strong energy strings.

I also 'got' that I was to attach them to the crown chakras of everyone on earth.

I did. It wasn't hard. Just brought it close and it attached. There wasn't a hook or anything.

The minute I did, I 'sensed' I had done well and helped out Ross and his teams.

And I saw the funniest thing!

Souls were being 'pulled up' and from my perspective, it was almost as if the galactics were ice fishing. There was a white barrier with tiny holes in it, and the souls who aren't able to Ascend on their own are getting a little 'help' from above.

Many, many, many souls are moving UP. I can't see one who is left behind or lagging.

To me they looked like the strings, and I know there's no fishing poles, but I sense the Galactics are working really hard to help raise everyone up.

I'm sure it's working...because of Stephanie's experience...although as my Reiki student she may have Ascended on her own too.





What are we to make of this?

A new 'world' without 'feeling'?

To be honest, our emotional bodies were a little extreme, compared to the rest of the Universe.

I think it was some experiment that didn't work out, went wrong, needed modification?

Possibly could it be that this emotional body isn't able to 'make it to the higher realms'?

Was it just something we 'tried on' as incarnate humans and needs to stay here? I know when I talk with souls who have transitioned, they aren't emotional and are very, um, up front and grounded when I interact with them.

I don't know.

What I do know is this message from Ross in this song to you, to let you know everything is going to be okay, even with the changes:




Ross is a pretty big, um, 'lots of responsibility' (his word) person up where he is.




He has a chair like this. Up in the helm. There is one to the left of it with Ashtar that looks the same.

A third one is in the middle between them. It lacks the buttons.

From what I understand, it is mine. It doesn't feel like it's mine, I don't remember it. But both Ashtar and Ross looked at me funny when I would go UP in my meditations to the bridge. I would feel like I didn't belong there, and argue with them to hurry the Ascension thing up--and they were puzzled because I didn't remember my own chair.

(I'm sure at night, when my soul goes back to whatever it is I am, I know.)




Together, you and I, and the rest of the population on Earth, are moving to a world of Higher Energy, where things like teleportation are possible.

It's very exciting.

Every day we are making great strides!

And what about those who aren't even aware of it, the changes?

You can do four things:

  • Be positive. Your smile and your vibration is an anchor to those who are experiencing the storm of changes
  • Listen. Allow them to vent, to ask questions, and never ever tell them 'you're wrong'. Be like me with Stephanie. Encouragement goes a long way, and always keep things at their level of what they are ready to learn.  Spoon feed in little bites.
  • Keep in contact with your guides. They will nourish YOU on your journey as a counselor and guide to those who are incarnate and near you.
  • Explore. Practice telepathy. Enjoy your new gifts which come, including manifestation. You might as well learn because others soon might be discovering it too, and need a helping hand to 'get it right'.  (Ross says it's like riding a bike, once you learn you never forget, and your souls WILL remember.)








This is what the energies feel like to me--in the bobsled. All of us are on a course, and we are hurtling down it together. The drivers know what to do. Everyone on the team knows what to do. The bobsledders are very close and move together as one to complete the course.  

It's exhilarating and very fun!

An adventure!


Here's my Bon Appetit! Section:




This is the Ross section.

He's a little shy right now.

He feels funny because the whole article has been about 'them and us' and 'our turning to be like them' and he never likes to draw attention to the fact that he wears the one big stripe on his uniform and he is in charge of so very much.

He prefers how Aaron describes  him as driving a VW Bus like a hippie.

Ross always, always, always likes to be 'one of the team'.

Even if he is team leader.

One of Ross' favorite people who have ever lived, is Duke Ellington. He chose this stamp to share with you.

I knew he was good at music. And Ross enjoys music, especially jazz. He's played some songs for me to enjoy.

What I didn't know is what a good person Duke Ellington was.  

When I took my tour of Harlem last December, he did a LOT for the community. A lot a lot! There is even a statue of him. 

I didn't know.

But Ross knew. And Ross never explained any of his reasons for liking Duke Ellington. He just said he liked him to me. 

We are in good hands.

Our teams have beautiful hearts.

They may be a little different in their emotional bodies -- and you might be experiencing a little changes in that department yourself--and yet the LOVE is very strong, the love which connects us, the passion for which they do their assignments for so long to help us out.

I have heard that Adama from Agartha won't sleep until we are all safely home? He hasn't slept in a long time, rumor has it.

That's how strong their love is for us, their brothers and sisters who are here incarnate on Gaia, us down here who are wanting to find their way home.






clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple