Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Distilling




There is going to be a lot of information in this blog post.

The main points are this:

  1. society is a good thing--the importance of each part (including YOU!) cannot be underestimated
  2. our guides are actively with us
  3. we are moving ahead




This is normal for me. I grew up going to the desert where my uncle owns land. We stayed in a trailer, took hikes and rode motorcycles.

Anthony's birthday was coming up, and his wish was to see something he's never seen before, and experience it.



I had been as a child, and also, in Winter, so we planned a road trip, a snow trip.

A close friend told me, 'you will be on assignment there, you know'.

I didn't doubt it.  As our trip moved closer, I could feel resistant energies building.

It's like that park didn't want Anthony and I to be there.

The morning of our trip, we left on time--more or less--everything was packed, and it was smooth.  Until a lane change just on the freeway by our house. Sickening scraping of metal, while I drove forward normally. 

Our car had become incredibly close to another, we pulled apart--it was my driver's side to his passenger's side--I noticed my side mirror was folded in. We had to find a safe place to pull off the freeway. 

The other driver was angry and upset. We exchanged information, I apologized profusely. As far as we could see in the pitch dark the cars were okay. Mine had little scratches on the driver's door handle and the edge of the mirror. 

They had saved our lives!

Badly shaken, I took to the road.



I don't like heights. 

It was a long drive through all the traffic in LA. Then up the Grapevine, which seemed worse since I used to drive it routinely in college. Then up the 99 to the 41, through acres of farmland (was is biofertilizer? It looks bacterial. They advertised it. Scary)...

Our navigation system led us to the south gate of the park. But the valley was like, miles and miles further!

I prayed so hard, asking both Ross and my father to guide me, as we went up every twisting, harrowing turn, to seem not afraid to Anthony so as not to frighten him.

I realized how much an act of love it was on my father's part, and my ex's part, to drive us places. I always felt safe when they were at the wheel. 

Anthony had wanted a burger at a frosty place in a small town called gold chunks or something. I only had a coke because I can get carsick too. 

We made it to the tunnel road lookout, and the view was fantastic. (I'm a little scared of tunnels too lol). There is a waterfall just on entering the valley, and we parked and explored the trail. It's a 'short easy walk' but it was kind of exertion for us, heading uphill in the altitude.

There was no snow, and everything in the valley looked dead. Many trees are dead, and cut down, due to beetle infestation. And many scars from controlled burns to get rid of the fire risk.

We found the hotel, after about ten hours of driving, and we got into our room. Nothing fancy. I was delighted as it was just like I had remembered, more than twenty-five years ago.

We had dinner at the local restaurant, and slept well.



I recall going to Mirror Lake as a child. We practically drove up to it. 

Not any more. I had to park the car two and a half miles away from the trail head. Then the trail was like, two and a half miles. Straight up over rocks. We were huffing and puffing. When we got there, no mirror, no snow, and hardly any water. It was very disappointing. Except for the beaver activity we found. Anthony was excited and I took pictures of the trees bitten to fall down and the chunks missing from them.

We hiked back and made our reservation for dinner at the 'fancy place'. We actually had to buy a shirt with a collar for Anthony because of the dress code. 

It was warm, inviting, but also, with the same eerie vibe I've felt there since I was a kid. I saw a red native American blanket, in the window of the gift shop, and looked for something like it for a friend.

Anthony enjoyed the free wifi. Ours at the hotel was slow, and we were limited to two devices per room. It was frustrating so better wifi was a thrill for him.

Then we ate.

I looked around.

The dining room had twin columns of brick/stone on either end of the room. It had hosted president Kennedy, and the Queen, and Lucille Ball...Service was horrible, and my sturgeon was half raw. The staff used to be kind, and caring, and make things better. This one, the manager was cheap. He took the chunk that wasn't cooked, made them cook it, and served it on a plate without any sauce or anything. Ross had me choke some down--it tasted fishy and wasn't cooked all the way. Anthony was like, MOM! stop!.  When I couldn't choke down any more, I stopped. Ross said I had to. For some reason.

There is a photo I could post, but I won't. On the far end from the door, there is a 'eye' design that is very similar to the 'google' logo. If you look at either one, you see six incorporated into the design. 

This was no accident. The same set of columns at the entrance to the room had a similar design, but with eight sixes hidden into it.

Anthony gasped and said, 'this is the hotel California, mom'.

We made it through our meal.  The vibe of the room had been terrible. And a young 'nobleman' from outside the country (two couples) gazed at me and I FELT the glance, the SRA energy searing my direction. I kept my energy low.

We went back to our room. I notified another lightworker. Ross was on the case.

That night both Anthony and I were plagued with terrifying dreams, his to the point of him being covered in blood. Mine to the point of him being brainwashed and my trying to get him back, many times. He told me once awake he was just pretending to be brainwashed to help save more souls who were stuck.



We shook it off. We had breakfast and it was in our room, much better than the other overpriced stuff at the deli. Sadly, our new coffee boiler/hot pot didn't work. Fortunately a tiny Mr Coffee was in the room.

Ross told us to 'avoid going anywhere where something could fall on us, or near any waterfalls where an accident could happen' for the day.

We took a bus tour of the valley.

Anthony was out of sorts.

We took a drive and a hike to Tuolumne Grove of giant sequoias. It was a 'short walk'. Anthony was thrilled to find a snowbank at the trailhead.

The walk was 'strenuous' the sign said. No surprise. It was one mile. Straight down. It was starting to get dark by the time we hit bottom. We almost had given up. We saw two trees, and then had to come up. We broke it up, and rested to catch our breaths.

He felt like the 'life was back in him'. We had the option for breakfast at the fancy place, but after the nightmares he had opted out.

It was up to Ross and he said to go back for the second and last fancy dinner.

The energy was vastly improved and lighter. Our assignment from Ross had been to 'claim conquest' after finishing our assignment near our home (huge SRA institution cleared over many years, something most guests would never expect to be the case)...and to show those 'there' (the first dinner) we were claiming this too. On the second night, we were to open up and guide souls home. 

As we did this--at a better table with better service--Anthony and I noticed people going up. A woman who seemed to have been a basket weaver I met last time, kissed me with thanks as she went up the vortex. And Anthony saw some souls. One was a 'naturalist like John Muir'.  This one told him of the presence of five other 'Hotel Californias' from his lifetime. (we have since located them and neutralized them). This soul said to 'be careful as they might come after you because of this information'. 

Anthony noticed another very mean soul, going up, who wasn't supposed to, and it was hurting other souls along the way as they all drifted up.

Ross stepped in. I had created a side door for souls not eligible to go up, and it was for the choice of healing. But the nasty mean one needed Ross. And it was sent straight to the Galactic central sun.

I wanted to take a nice long bath to soothe my aching muscles. There was no hot water! The boiler had broken and three buildings had not a drop of warm water!

That night we both slept well.



Look at the stairs on the right. See the rail? This is the mist trail. It's the most popular hike in the park, and I did it once when I was like, nine. I remembered the stairs.

I didn't remember that to get to the foot of the bridge below was straight up. And then the stairs were also straight up and scary and hard to go.

I had been excited, and wanted to take Anthony. After we had looked up the Hotel Californias, we took the tram to this hike. He had on his new hiking shoes.

We were thrilled to reach the top.



This is Nevada falls. It's above Vernal falls, an equal distance from the trailhead to the falls, up to the second falls. It's not as steep, but it's still a climb. I had never seen it. I wanted to go up the trail just to the bridge to see this view.

Dad had made mom hike up it on their honeymoon. No wife of his could not climb! So I too, wanted to be a 'real family member'.

It was late in the day, two, but we were so close!

Ross spoke to Anthony to tell me, 'decide right this minute now, go up, or go back'.

My heart said, 'go'. Anthony was hungry, and I was tired. But I wanted to go, and he didn't want to miss the chance too. The trail started out easy enough. Ross said, 'good choice!'

Then it got hard. Really hard on us. 



A family walking their dog up both falls like it was a walk in the park passed us as we were resting.

Let me show you how far we walked.




From the very bottom of the valley, up both falls. 

We reached the top, and we were so glad not to have given up! We crossed the bridge. We took photos. I wouldn't go near the rail--terrified. Anthony looked over the edge, but it was not a flat surface, the rock curved down to the rail. He quickly came back to where I was hugging a tree after taking his picture.

The sky started to change.



We felt cold, hard winds and the sky was getting dark. The shadows and colors of the sunset approached.

We were the last ones on the hill. We were going to be in trouble. Ross wanted us to walk down.

On starting the trail, I found a perfect basalt heart. It was from Ross. 

I had also seen scout ships in the horizon. I knew we weren't alone.

Just like the hiker who had given Anthony all his water right before the last Ascent (a miracle!) a walking stick miraculously showed up. Anthony took it. Ross said, 'give it to your mom'.

OMG I needed that stick to keep my balance as I went down all the stone steps! The ones with no railing.

A couple was going UP the trail. She looked determined (it is WORTH IT!) and he looked concerned. It was four thirty, and where we met them, when we went up, we had an hour to go.

We prayed for them. 



When we got here, there was another couple, a different one, at the rail, watching the sunset. It looked romantic. We didn't care for the falls, we wanted HOME. We started the scary steps down in the dwindling light.

The couple easily caught up with us.

I asked them if they wouldn't mind keeping us company on the way down?

They said no problem. This was Peter from Oakhurst, and Lacey from Turlock. They were just up for the day, and since Horsetail falls wasn't all red/no water, they looked for photos from here.

It was our miracle.

By the time we reached the bridge 1.5 miles down, it was icy cold and pitch dark. The paved route down was lit by Anthony's cell phone flashlight.

There were people waiting at the shuttle stop, so they left us, and I gave Lacey her pick of my bracelets. She chose the black tourmaline and lava one. I called them both my angels, thanked them, and gave them a hug and kiss.

The bus finally arrived. We came home. We had skipped lunch and went straight to the restaurant. Anthony had a huge burger! And two colas. I didn't want wine. It would have gone straight to my head. We shared a charcuterie plate, and also, Ross had me get the chicken and rice to build up my muscles.

The waiter was kind, Latino, and also, had features very much like Ross. Sometimes, our guides 'show up' just to let us know they are there, but they never let us know for sure. This gentleman 'got it' we were hungry, and made effort to help us. The bread was warm and fresh and came quickly. I drank water like crazy. I only had rationed one liter the entire trip, because Anthony takes more, and I was worried for him. I was super dehydrated and cramping.

That night, I slept little, hydrating and voiding as my muscles repaired. I gave myself Reiki too. I knew I wouldn't be sore.



Anthony was excited to see snowfall. Little flakes that melted. He had wished for snow.

Ross had been clear--leave by eight, or nine, ten at the latest. 

We ate in our room, packed, and left. Snow was falling.

We climbed out of the valley on the road, and the snow fell worse.

At first the roads were clear. Then they got slushy. The icy. Cars were starting to spin out.

There was a line of them. Much to my surprise, my brakes didn't work, and I just almost hit someone in front of me. The ranger came, and told us all to get out of the road. I was terrified. 

The snowplow came. He told me, 'keep your forward traction, ten to twenty miles an hour. No sudden  moves, no brakes.' So shaking, I turned on the hazard lights, and with tiny taps of the brakes made it down to better road. I thought we were home free!

My tires needed air. We got to Wawona, and filled the gas tank, used the bathroom, and put air in the tires.

I wasn't ready for what was next.



We have four wheel drive and all weather tires.

My car lost traction on the mountain road.

I got into a spin, and got us out. Then we fishtailed after we passed others who were stopped on the road. The navigation said, 'hazardous driving conditions'.

That's when I gave up.

We pulled/slid to the side of the road, fortunately, not on a cliff. And we called OnStar.

They wouldn't help us. They said, 'call vehicle information'. THEY said the tow would only take us to repairs at the nearest dealership. They said, 'call the police'.

So I called 911, I explained I was terrified, I couldn't drive, all these cars were stuck, I didn't know what to do.

The highway patrol came. They told us we wouldn't spend the night in the car (it was getting cold. I had food and sleeping bags). Ambulances came up. Tow trucks came up. The snow plow came up.

The CHP officer called AAA to tow me because I was scared.

The man was kind. I could have driven the rest, but I was badly shaken and he needed the work. He towed us down to Oakhurst. 

I had seen a deer in the snow Anthony pointed out on one of those scary turns. Instantly I realized it can live on its own, but humans can't. With the struggle, I realize officers and tow truck drivers might not be all the way 'awake', but we need each other.  Society is at the point of no return--and everyone together helps us to survive the way the deer do in the woods. Humanity is ONE and we are together able to survive!

By the time I got to Bakersfield, I was done. We pulled over to a nice motel six near a denny's, and got the last room. It was dirty and full of truck drivers.

Again, not everything is 'the ritz', but truck drivers help our society too. And this, sadly, is how they live. In little cheap dirty hotels.

I took a shower. Anthony refused. We had greasy stains on our bedspreads, so we used our sleeping bags instead on the mattresses.

In the morning, we woke up. I had to work. No one would work for me. One would take a daughter on a field trip. The other worked someplace else and had a commitment. 

We drove to the restaurant near the hotel I mentioned, and saw something strange. Someone had their trunk open, was parked next to a car, and trying to break in.  Anthony and I, hungry as we were, chose not to stop.

The next one, in Grapevine, had two police cars outside it. Was it free breakfast? Or work?

It was work. There had been an armed robber who had just taken the cash. We weren't sure to eat or not. It was dark, I was afraid of the Grapevine, and I needed coffee and pancakes. We ate quickly and got on the road. 

The manager of the stores in the area was there in her pajamas, bless her. She understood about the carjacking we had seen. She said she forgot the key to the cash register at home in her haste, but 'we serve food', that's what we do, the show would go on, and credit card only. 

These people who live in these conditions are angels, mighty ones, including the people who chose to eat there instead of remain in fear. And the police are our angels too. They knew the suspect, and were able to catch him.

I thought how wonderful a world this will be without drugs and crime...

I'm home now.

We had overheard someone saying that the fancy place had been taken over as a hospital 'for people with PTSD' during and after world war two. Could it have been operation paperclip?

So many souls had gone up. I think it had been a China Lake thing below. I also suspect there are tunnels under everything. By mirror lake we had felt cave wind coming up through boulders. There are no known caves in the park. But only caves make that kind of wind.

Anthony had said Ross was having fun deciding who goes up and who goes where--really engaged and working hard at his post--the vortex was open for three days.

The messenger had told Anthony to look at a photo in our house he had made, for another message. Anthony had to call him in, I helped. But this time, it was a mix, Anthony described, of a nice soul combined with a dark one. It started to try to trick Anthony. But Ross had a choke chain on the soul. And it was subdued, as it knew it was going to go to the Galactic Central Sun. It has since left. The message promised wasn't much. Alcatraz had bad things/studies--the criminals were tortured. Also at the Presidio--more of the same MK Ultra stuff. And the campanile in Berkeley--someone was 'in there' who 'has seen too much' (the carillionist?)  Anthony wouldn't know who that was, or that there's lots of dinosaur bones stored in the tower. That was the message.

Yesterday at work, I got there late, at ten thirty. So many kind people were there.

With my work, I am like the CHP officer, or the tow truck guy, only for things I am good at doing (anesthesia). I am part of this community. I was so glad to be alive I hardly noticed when my colleague tricked me to wait two hours for a case they didn't want to do. I did the honorable thing. 

I also went home to Anthony, I traded calls, because he was tired and stressed after our long days.

I came across things getting worse and worse every time, even to the point of driving home blind in the thick LA traffic, as it was heading directly into the rising sun. 

Ross sent me this last miracle.  I saw a license plate that said, BLUEGRASS.

I smiled. Mark used to play it on the guitar.

I changed from Coffeehouse to Bluegrass on Sirius.

This song played:



Oh Ross! How I love you! You are so kind to us, so loving, and so true!

All is well!

(he doesn't want to talk, and wants me to get ready for work. He will speak again next time or another. And he wishes all of you a wonderful Valentine's day from his heart.)


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc couple


Mission Complete! (he says)



Here's one more from him for those of you who don't know American folk music Bluegrass style