Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Predator




My first trip to the dentist was when I was five. I never brushed my teeth. I didn't know how. And my parents never brushed them for me.

I had cavities.

I was apprehensive.

Dr. Gerard gave me a shot and I never felt it. He said to look in his eyes.

So for me, going to the dentist was never a problem. I learned to brush and floss. 

My mother, had to go to Dr. Gerard a lot for her teeth. She had bad teeth. But dad had strong ones and I hoped mine would take after him.



After that our family went to Dr. Larsen until he retired. His daughter Terry was his oral hygienist. She had a house rabbit, and was the one who made me promise one day to go to the Butchart Gardens after her trip. It took me a long time, but eventually, I did go, and it didn't disappoint. Terry never married.

When I relocated to the Bay area, I needed to find a dentist.

I found a colleague who had very crooked teeth, but they were all his and in excellent repair. So I asked him who his dentist was, and I went to Dr. Jerry Sanchez. He was excellent. And also he encouraged me to go to medical school.

All in all, I had three different dentists, all with very positive experiences.




I went to medical school.  I didn't know where to go for my checkups. They had a student health center, on campus, there was a dentist, and it was convenient.

I was surprised to have cavities. I had just had an excellent checkup with no cavities from Dr. Sanchez before medical school.

This new dentist showed me the films of my teeth, I saw the cavities.

I think he filled three.  He also sold me sealants/bonding.  He saw I had receding gums, and told me to go to a periodontist in La Jolla. I drove by but I had a terrible feeling about the office.

A classmate had a periodontist, and I went to him. He never cut me. He just kept records. He actually had worked on Mother Teresa and had her instruments framed.

Through all four years of medical school, I went to the same dentist. The office was nice. The dentist was very friendly and cheerful.

I thought I was taking good care of my teeth.


He was a fraud.

He was fired in shame for taking advantage of students by telling them they had cavities when they did not.

He was a smooth-talking, smiling liar who wanted to make me pay him for working on my perfectly healthy teeth!

He had NO CONSCIENCE!

How could I have been tricked?



I was in the WRONG PLACE at the WRONG TIME.

It could have happened to anyone. 

I wasn't as in touch with my intuition as I am now.

I didn't know.




It's a Life Experience. 

That's all. 

Possibly it was written into my Life Plan.

Possibly it was an 'extra credit'. 

I don't know.


I ended up with another dentist who tried to sell me things like teeth whitening when I was in residency. Fortunately, the other anesthesiologists went to a dentist on the ENT faculty. So I went to him too. I still am with him. It's been over twenty years. 

He's a gem. 

Anthony's dentist is a sweetheart, a real pediatric dentist. We tried one and didn't like her, and this one has really done the trick for him to stop being afraid of the dentist. 

She's amazed because now he's taller than she is! He's gone to her for ten years.

And his orthodontist? He's a family friend, an angel, and has been very good to us.

Out of all these people who worked on myself and my family, only one was a deceiver, and the cost to me was a few thousand dollars, and some teeth. I still have them, but I have fillings I didn't need, and one needed a root canal, another a crown. That's because fillings like the dentist had given me, didn't stop the decay, and you have to go UP in size.









Please take a moment to think about why I am taking you through this story.

It's not about dentists.

It's not about teeth.

It's about the feelings you get when you realize you were tricked, you were taken advantage of, you trusted someone who didn't give a damn about you. 

It's awful.

It's absolutely awful a feeling.

'Let the buyer beware' is a sentiment unique to Earth...and Gaia isn't fond of it. It just happened because of those who take advantage and want all the money for themselves. 

As we enter this time of cleansing, on our own individual life experience, and as a collective, please take a moment to take stock of all the good in your life.  It will help you find your bearings.

Fear empowers those who do not have our best interest at heart.

When you feel your emotions, try to experience and let it pass when it is fear, anger, hate, resentment, and wanting revenge. Once you acknowledge these thoughts, let them go.

Your strength is in Love and Gratitude. For everything. 

If you are feeling stuck, take the alphabet and start with something to be thankful for that begins with A and keep going all the way until your equilibrium returns. 

So many people right now, are feeling the 'Bowel Prep', and like any bowel prep, it's no fun and it sort of takes over your life while it's doing its thing. But it's not forever. It might feel like it, but it's only for one day before your colonoscopy.

We aren't having Spiritual Colonoscopy. But we are having a form of releasing everything that doesn't serve us.

The trick is, you can't bypass it. It will find you. And the original feelings which have been buried, perhaps for incarnations, come to the surface. Once you acknowledge them, they dissolve and ease is attained. But as they come up, in a little way, you relive these experiences. And these--remember--and the ones that were so painful your subconscious buried them away. Even in past life experiences!

Your guides are always with you. 

I've been leaning on mine now more than ever. 

I've felt 'soft' and 'vulnerable', like an animal with a shell who has just shed one and is waiting for the next one to harden. 

I was a little whiny and needy with Ross, who is always patient with me. He created an umbrella like shield with little wheels on the bottom, so it goes with me. That way no one can 'step on me' when I'm 'soft'. 

I find I enjoy the clarity and the connection to my guides more and more. I just bask in their support and lovingkindness. 

And I ask for strength to continue on.

One way or another we will make it thought this Ascension thing. To be honest, the internet isn't really like it was. I'm not getting much information like I used to. And people who have looked to me for their information aren't getting my emails any more. They used to. It just...stopped...and I didn't make it stop!

That's why I like my guides. No one can mess with it! 

Now I'd like to bring up very gently one last important point. I've noticed people on my private FB page discussing the vaccine situation. Both sides. One is pro-vaccine, and was challenging me for papers. I did not respond except for a like for the comment. Others jumped in. And the eloquence amazed me. Between both extremes! 

But the energies! OMG. Seriously. It was like watching people whack each other with freaking two by four pieces of wood. Wham! Whack! Pow!

The truth is the truth.

Do not battle with PERCEPTION. 

Perception can't be changed.

If you know a Tom Brady Fan, and you love them, and if that person isn't a 'truther'--what is to be gained by sharing the video of him being, um, what he is, with his son? Yes it's creepy. Yes it's hidden. Yes it's a huge smoking gun when it comes to the index of suspicion for SRA. 

You don't need to be 'right'. 

You ARE right.

There's no need to prove it to the people who have been calling you a 'conspiracy theorist' and teasing you about your tin foil hat.

They will eat their words.

I guarantee it.

Just smile, keep working on your OWN spiritual growth. And be a total resource for people who come to you with their questions. 

Be very gentle when you wield the Truth. It's sharp and painful to those who are sleeping. 

Make sure they feel the soothing balm of LOVE in everything you do. 

Don't be afraid to answer questions with questions, if the case needs it.

Hang in there through your bowel prep. 

Everything is going to be okay.


Ross

It's been a while!

I am going on a road trip.

I told Carla the other day I am coming for her. That's right, like Richard Here in an Officer and a Gentleman. Except I look more handsome in my flight suit, I so may add.

Carla is barely holding on.

That's why I told her.

The instant, the relaxation, the heavy burden just fell from her shoulders with the realization that I am here to help, and I shall.

It hasn't gone on for a while where I ask Carla her opinion, but I asked Carla in her meditation this morning, how she would like things to go in the next steps?

First and foremost, Carla wants the ones from Orion who are tormenting her for centuries/millenia to be addressed. Not all from Orion are like this, but there are enough of them who are and have been causing trouble to her.

Carla make herself filled with quills and spikes to get rid of all those who have caused pain to her--in a Galactic way--across the earth and to her people.

I had to talk her down, to get her energy more soothing.

Carla kept saying, 'the MEEK! I want the MEEK and only those like that!' to be here alive on Gaia.

I gently explained to her that without the 'offenders', people might get along a lot better than you think. In a way, everyone will be meek, by comparison.

So she accepted that.

I can't give you dates or times, or even years, because I myself don't know.

Do know that the motion/movement has been set in place, and it is actively happening.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins