Friday, February 9, 2018

The Sieve





Ross wants me to write this.

The wifi is painfully slow. This image you see took me about ten minutes to move, first from the photo service to my computer, and then to up load it into here was three minutes.

I will get to the point.

Our point for you is that we are in a period of time where you are able to sift through your past life experiences--in this incarnation and others--and decide what is of value to you, what to keep, and what to toss.

You don't have to carry it around, the painful memories.

Let them go.

Enjoy the love.





Last time I was here, I was twenty-five years old, and terrified. In a few weeks I was scheduled to have brain surgery for a pituitary adenoma. I didn't know what to expect. I knew my life would change.

I had no idea how dramatically.

It was the beginning of the end of my old life, the wife, the engineer, who went to Berkeley football games on weekends and cooked for all her friends after.

I stayed at a hotel which wasn't the best in the park. But my experiences were awesome and have fortified me not only through the surgery but my whole life!

I remember Yosemite Falls freezing, and hearing the ice falling off the rocks in the sunlight.

I remember snow shoeing, and hiking to mirror lake.

I remember cross country skiing.

I remember the love and warmth and contentment Mark and I shared.




Mark loved Yosemite.

It wasn't until I drove yesterday on every twist and turn of the 41 up the hill, that I realized how much he cared for me, and how lucky I was for him to share his love of the park with me.

Our first trip together, we went backpacking in Tuolomne meadows. We went to some lake somewhere above the timber line. We stopped and fished and cooked our trout right next to the river for lunch.

He was kind and showed me how it's done, everything.

I remember not feeling dirty, but by the time we hiked back to the Valley, I needed a shower!

It was fun.

And also, he showed his love for me, in this sharing. And by deciding to take me here as the last thing I could enjoy before my operation changed me.

I'm pretty sure we once squeezed in a trip with the Pearsons too, after my surgery. But then, our marriage was crumbling, and all we could do was fight.





Ross asked me last night what was the best part of being with Mark?

I thought about it.  Then I said, 'his sharing with me things he enjoyed, like Yosemite. That feeling with him like he could do ANYTHING!'

Then Ross asked me what was the worst?

This one was harder. The times he was suicidal? The inability to move forward with our lives and plan? Then I felt it--it was the abuse--when I remembered my molest after twenty-two years of a buried memory--and finding out HE had been abused and didn't want to heal from it at all. It was explosive and scary, those times. And THAT was what led to his being suicidal. That and his research not going well in his graduate school program.

I see now, as I write this, that my going to medical school while his graduate school was in shambles was a very explosive thing too. No marriage could have survived it.

If amazed me how easy it was, how natural, to ignore the bad, and how very bad it was, and the reasons why it was so bad. It's like my soul wants to block it.

Now that I have faced it, it dissolves, and Mark will alway be the smiling boy from Northern California (Hercules) who was my first everything, and who shared with me all he had in every way.

He CLIMBED half dome! And I saw pictures of him with his legs hanging off the edge! They used to horrify me. And yet, that, is his essence, in every way. Making it look scary when it's not, just to get a thrill.

I give thanks to be able to let go with love, and to keep all the precious things Mark gave, even his own blood to use as fibrin glue when I had my surgery, and to forget once and for all everything that was not of love.

I feel free.




This morning right before I woke up, Spirit asked me what one thing do you want most from Heaven?

I said, Ross!

I want him because he knows me, he is kind, wise, and loving...and he is GOOD!

Then I said, 'I know he might cheat at cards, but it would be only to give me a hard time...or to let Anthony win.'

I give Ross room to be himself, not entirely perfect, with room for mistakes, but I know in the afterlife, he won't be making any accidental ones or intentional ones to hurt me. His lessons are learned enough for us to grow naturally together, to heal anything new that might come up, and to enjoy one another's gifts...forever.


Ross

(Ross moves his arm like a Rocket--ed--he also makes the sound)

Carla needed a trajectory launched by great unhappiness to propel her to where she is at this time.

Could Carla have helped anyone with Ascension had she remained a soccer mom in Northern California?

I suppose? But would anyone have listened to her if she had not become a physician?

Would anyone by that matter, gotten to know me in the easy-going, VW bus driving person that I am???

Sometimes great things collide and it takes a lot of friction to launch them into the Higher Realms.

And so it is with Carla.

How is it with you?

And with Society?

How are we going to get them UP to vibration comparable to me, without having them transition?

Donald Trump was right -- and I am not being political, I am being spiritual--when he said it usually takes some 'event' to get people of the United States to band together, to unite over their perceived differences, and usually these 'events' cause harm like a natural disaster...

What is it going to take to overcome these perceived barriers? http://ronahead.com/2018/02/08/council-avoiding-traps/

This is what we are working on now at the present, I and my teams.

You can help! Follow the advice in that post (he taps it--ed).,,to the letter!

That is how they will know who are my own. And I thank you!


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple


P.S. sorry Mark! Carla is mine for all eternity now.  Finder's keepers <3